Systems Support & Development Analyst - IS
Summary: The Systems Support & Development Analyst position supports users of Information System applications in use at Northwest Medical Center. They communicate issues, needs & current usage to help maximize current systems and implement new applications incorporating workflow & processes to produce the most effective systems as possible.
1. Helps to evaluate current usage, deficiencies and development potential/options for those applications supported.
2. Works effectively with appropriate personnel for systems supported in order to facilitate problem resolution.
3. Assists with developing strategies and plans for end user education related to software changes.
4. Facilitates and supports integration solutions between applicable supported systems.
5. Participates in teams and facilitates them when appropriate to evaluate, assess, modify and update applicable systems.
6. Evaluates end user needs and assists in developing access according to Appropriate Access policies, procedures and guidelines for supported systems.
7. Demonstrates proficiency at hospital wide and/or department specific computer software and technology.
8. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with end users of the systems assigned to support.
Northwest Medical Center is comprised of a 300-bed hospital, four urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, Northwest is a great place to work. NMC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3f52e60b-a79e-47f4-acdd-7a7220fef1b2