Systems Support & Development Analyst - IS *
This Systems Support and Development Analyst position is full-time, days working in the Information Systems department located at 6180 North Corona Road, Tucson
Summary: The Systems Support & DevelopmentAnalyst position supports users of Information System applications in use atNorthwest Medical Center. Theycommunicate issues, needs & current usage to help maximize current systemsand implement new applications incorporating workflow & processes toproduce the most effective systems aspossible.
1. Helps to evaluatecurrent usage, deficiencies and development potential/options for thoseapplicationssupported.
2. Works effectivelywith appropriate personnel for systems supported in order to facilitate problemresolution.
3. Assists withdeveloping strategies and plans for end user education related to softwarechanges.
4. Facilitates andsupports integration solutions between applicable supportedsystems.
5. Participates inteams and facilitates them when appropriate to evaluate, assess, modify andupdate applicablesystems.
6. Evaluates enduser needs and assists in developing access according to Appropriate Accesspolicies, procedures and guidelines for supportedsystems.
7. Demonstratesproficiency at hospital wide and/or department specific computer software andtechnology.
8. Establishes andmaintains effective working relationships with end users of the systemsassigned to support.
9. Informs ISManagement of end user recommendations and functional needs, followingestablished departmentprotocols.
10. Facilitatescommunication between the IS department and other departments regarding systemsneeds, issues andrequirements.
Education: Associates Degree in an appropriatehealth care, computer science or business fields or minimum of 4 years ofexperience in a comparableposition.
Experience: Three (3) years in informationsystems support services. Licensed clinical experience can substitute for yearsof IS experience. Healthcare industrypreferred.
Skills : Strong team building and interpersonalskills. Must be well organized andcapable of facilitating teams and projects
Licenses/Certifications: Current licensure in clinicaldiscipline is required if clinical experience is being substituted for minimumyears of information systems supportexperience.