Scheduling Specialist at NW Medical Center Springdale - Full Time
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical administrative role in providing excellent care to patients in a clinic setting? If so, consider joining our team as a Scheduling Specialist.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate the scheduling, registration, and insurance verification processes for patients in a 100% phone based environment.
- Identify and handle customer needs, providing exceptional customer service in a timely and efficient manner while working in a team environment.
- Screen and update established patient information for accuracy, and schedule appointments according to guidelines for appointment types.
- Work closely with clinical department staff to ensure departmental scheduling protocols are adhered to as well as to ensure the highest level of patient care and customer service is provided.
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One (1) year in healthcare setting performing scheduling, registration, insurance verification and/or billing functions required
- One (1) year in customer service is required
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SCHED44838