Scheduling/Front Office Supervisor - DCOT
This Scheduling / Front Office Supervisor is full time days working at Desert Cardiology.
- Assist in interviews with the Practice Manager; assist in the assessment of performance and provides coaching as necessary to maintain satisfactory performance and work productivity.
- Makes recommendation to the Practice Manager regarding appropriate staffing levels.
- Ensures that staff understands and follow established office policies and procedures; oversees training of new staff.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves operational problems, in counsel with the Practice Manager.
- Ensures that staff is trained on computer applications to their job description and on going training is accomplished and participates in available professional activities and continuing education programs ACL.
- Manages supporting processes for patients scheduling, check-in, data collection and documentation. Monitors all billing activities as required, works in collaboration with billing manager.
- Ensures that front office and waiting rooms are clean and presentable at all times, removing all out dated reading material as needed.
- Ensures that front and back office equipment is maintained in proper working condition: initiates request for service when necessary.
- Demonstrates proficiency at hospital wide and/or department specific computer software and technology.
Northwest Healthcare is a multi-faceted network dedicated to providing safe, quality care at each of our locations. With two (soon to be three) hospitals, two freestanding emergency centers, five urgent care locations and a large physician practice including primary care and a variety of specialists, Northwest Healthcare offers you a wide range of settings in which to work. Common among them all is not only the commitment to providing safe patient care, but to employee satisfaction and growth. It is a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all employees—whether caring for patients directly or working in a support role. NWHC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SCHED50400