RN Nursing House Supervisor Nights FT
Do you want to be a valued member of a team who plays a critical role in providing excellent care to patients a hospital setting? Are you an RN who has excellent collaboration and leadership skills? If so, consider joining our team as an RN - House Supervisor.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinating nursing care throughout the facility based on established clinical nursing practices
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Assisting nursing leadership with facility operations.
- Making staff assignments
- Offering guidance and direction to personnel
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
- Current American Heart association BLS certification
- Current ACLS and PALS
- 2 years of experience in an acute care hospital setting
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: RN00045765