Radiology Technologist - Green Valley Urgent Care - PRN
Join our dynamic Urgent Care team providing outpatient care for our patients
Required: CRT license from State of AZ Medical Radiologic Technology Board of Examiners (MRTBE). BLS for Healthcare Providers.
Summary: Performs diagnostic medical radiographic examinations.
- Performs radiographic examinations. Identifies predictable problems and plans and provides patient care, based on the age of the patient served.
- Maintains established department policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, and safety.
- Maintains X-Rays and other equipment in efficient operating order; performs preventative maintenance on a regularly scheduled basis; contracts outside service for major malfunctions.
- Transports patients to radiographic room; prepares and maintains room.
- Reviews and evaluates completed tests for quality, completeness, and type of test ordered. Develops films and ensures quality images.
- Request and orders supplies as necessary to keep materials on hand at all times.
- Instructs and supervises students as appropriate.
- Maintains orderliness and cleanliness of work areas.
Northwest Medical Center is comprised of a 300-bed hospital, four urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, Northwest is a great place to work. NMC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: RADTE22541