Summary: Role supports the activities related to quality reporting, safety and process improvement through data acquisition,
1. Responsible for collaborating with internal and external colleaques to develop data acquisition methodology for defined clinic quality and population health metrics as assigned.
2. Responsible for collaborating with quality and Informatics, at the direction of practice leadership, to develop, test and modify clinical quality dashboards as assigned.
3. Responsible for reporting results of assigned data acquisition and quality reporting assignments to practice leadership and clinicians.
4. Responsible for ensuring data accuracy and intergrity thru defined validation methodologies.
5. Interact and communicate with clinicians and outside payers, consistently exhibiting behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service and a focus on clinical quality.
6. Responsible for data mining and submission(s) to related regulatory and payer quality reporting.
7. Must exhibit a keen detail to detail and accuarcy in all work products.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office software, practice EMR and EPM systems and the ability to create meaningful reports for practice management.
9. Demonstrated knowledge of HEDIS and Value Based Payment Models.
Northwest Healthcare is a multi-faceted network dedicated to providing safe, quality care at each of our locations. With two (soon to be three) hospitals, two freestanding emergency centers, five urgent care locations and a large physician practice including primary care and a variety of specialists, Northwest Healthcare offers you a wide range of settings in which to work. Common among them all is not only the commitment to providing safe patient care, but to employee satisfaction and growth. It is a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all employees—whether caring for patients directly or working in a support role. NWHC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.