Summary: Responsible for providing operational support to the physician clinic managers and physicians to ensure meaningful use compliance.
1. Serve as the subject matter expert for all aspects of the HITECH Act (Meaningful Use) for the employed providers of the organization.
2. Serve as a positive role model and assist clinic managers and providers to embrace the operational changes associated with the AMR implementation and Meaningful Use (MU) efforts
3. Demonstrate leadership, collaboration, critical thinking and teamwork in addressing MU decisions and resolving issues.
4. Responsible for ensuring that end users are trained on the areas required for MU.
5. Responsible for ensuring that all reports are built appropriately and capture all data required for MU attestation and that such reports are accurate and true.
6. Develop MU training material for local AMR applications and train and/or coordinate training with the clinic practice leaders.
7. Maintain an ongoing working knowledge of all applicable Federal, state and local laws and regulations related to MU.
8. Manages projects as assigned with attention to detail, expected outcomes, and timelines.
9. Assist with policies and procedures as necessary to coincide with clinical informatic system usage.
Northwest Healthcare is a multi-faceted network dedicated to providing safe, quality care at each of our locations. With two (soon to be three) hospitals, two freestanding emergency centers, five urgent care locations and a large physician practice including primary care and a variety of specialists, Northwest Healthcare offers you a wide range of settings in which to work. Common among them all is not only the commitment to providing safe patient care, but to employee satisfaction and growth. It is a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all employees—whether caring for patients directly or working in a support role. NWHC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.