Full time Registered Nurse (RN)- Circulation (CVOR)
Do you want to be a valued RN on a surgical services and operating team who plays a critical role in providing excellent cardiovascular care to patients? If so, consider joining our team as a Full time Registered Nurse (RN) in the Cardiovascular Operating Room at Northwest Medical- Springdale Hospital!
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing care to patients before, during, and after surgery
- Evaluating assigned patient and plans
- Implementing and documenting care
- Performing various patient tests and administering medications within the scope of practice
- Teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self- care skills
Key qualifications to be considered for this include:
- License to practice as an RN in the state of Arkansas
- Current American Heart association BLS certification
- Current ACLS and PALS certification at start or acquired within first 90 days of employment
- 1 year of experience in Trauma or Emergency care
About Northwest Health
Northwest Health provides inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic imaging, medical, surgical and emergency services to the Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Johnson and Siloam Springs communities in northwestern Arkansas. We are your family, friends and neighbors, and we work with and for our community to provide quality healthcare.
With a combined active medical staff of more than 540 physicians, 2,200 employees and 487 beds, Northwest Health is one of the largest health networks in Northwest Arkansas with five hospitals and over thirty clinics. Our hospitals include:
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital
Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic regions in America—a perfect blend of urban sophistication and small town charm. If you aren’t local and haven’t already discovered this, check out www.northwestarkansas.org to see why NWA keeps winning awards as a best place to live.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/M/V) and welcome you to apply.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: RNCIR15476