- Provides administrative support in order to increase the time an executive has available for executive level responsibilities.
- May handle a wide variety of interactions involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Experience in Board presentation formatting
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May direct and lead the work of others.
- Typically reports to an executive.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Associate's degree or its equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
This is a roll-up your sleeves type of role and requires the ability to multi-task and track many moving parts of an executive office.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: EXECU70952