Summary: Performs all CT diagnostic techniques examinations by established protocols.
1. Positions patients and operates equipment to produce the most reliable and informational data.
2. Performs all CT techniques and examinations by established protocols.
3. Maintains patient documentation appropriately.
4. Processes images, posts processes and completes examinations appropriately.
5. Reviews and evaluates completed tests for quality, completeness and type of test ordered: ensures quality images.
6. Schedules cases to coordinate with other patient examinations.
7. Assists physicians with procedures, scans patients and maintains sterile techniques when necessary.
8. Positions and transfers patients comfortably using established procedures. Transports patients as necessary.
9. Selects and operates equipment as directed, performs QC/QA tests as needed.
10. Performs radiographic examinations as necessary. Effectively identifies predictable problems and plans and provides patient care, based on the age of the patient served.
Northwest Medical Center is comprised of a 300-bed hospital, four urgent care facilities, a freestanding emergency center and a large physician group, offering you a variety of settings in which to work. Every location is dedicated to providing safe, quality patient care, but more than that is the commitment to employees. It strives to provide a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all staff, whether they care for patients directly or work in a support role. With employee appreciation celebrations throughout the year, opportunities for growth and the satisfaction that you are part of a hospital leading the way with accessible, convenient healthcare in Tucson, Northwest is a great place to work. NMC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17f96bc7-5456-4e35-b357-07d2b3bb7ce6