Cardiac Ultrasound (ECHO) - Heart & Vascular
- Documents patient care and assures the completeness of the patient’s cardiac services medical record. Utilizes relevant information from the patient’s clinical record and obtains additional information if necessary.
- Provides assistance to physicians on an on-going basis with examinations, procedures, and other processes related to the direct care of the patient. Performs patient assessment and evaluation.
- Demonstrates a consistent follow through and consideration for co-workers in making sure ECHO supply levels are adequate and equipment is properly maintained and in functional order.
- Performs a complete, routine 2-D echocardiography exam following the Transthoracic Echo Guidelines.
- Performs exercise and dobutamine stress testing including administration of contrast agents as necessary.
- Assists physician with patient preparation/ room set-up in an efficient and effective manner for transesophageal echocardiogram including IV insertion, medication administration and patient monitoring and recovery.
- Demonstrates proficiency at hospital wide and/or department specific computer software and technology.
- Promotes a positive work environment by demonstrating a consistent professional and supportive attitude toward department and hospital staff.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and flexibility in adapting to new situations and changing work responsibilities. Is open to suggestions and constructive criticism and able to utilize input from others. Seeks out acceptable solutions in conflict situations.
- Can plan, organize, and prioritize work effectively and independently. Meets deadlines and completes assignments within specified time frames. Uses time and resources effectively to meet goals.
- Performs other job duties relevant to the position as assigned.
Northwest Healthcare is a multi-faceted network dedicated to providing safe, quality care at each of our locations. With two (soon to be three) hospitals, two freestanding emergency centers, five urgent care locations and a large physician practice including primary care and a variety of specialists, Northwest Healthcare offers you a wide range of settings in which to work. Common among them all is not only the commitment to providing safe patient care, but to employee satisfaction and growth. It is a culture of teamwork, respect and appreciation for all employees—whether caring for patients directly or working in a support role. NWHC is accredited by The Joint Commission and is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability and Veteran status, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9a895394-e74f-4ab5-8f5e-e6efe334dab7